Mara Bush Camp
Maasai-Mara | Surinder | 27 July 2020
All yours. All spectacular.
I’m proud and excited to now be representing Mara Bush Camp. And on this occasion, I bring you their exclusive, Private wing.
Choose from: 8 tents situated on the river bank, 4 tents facing the adjacent forest or two spacious family tents that sleep four (4). Each tent gets it very own breathtaking view & exclusive access.
an exclusive-use location on the banks of Olare Orok river, found at the heart of the Maasai-Mara National reserve, Kenya’s most successful wildlife sanctuary.
This understated yet stunning property has taken the market by storm.
Book today & enjoy a complimentary picnic breakfast in the bush – an extraordinary experience. You can add a hot-air-balloon safari experience prior to this breakfast!
Like the handful of privately run camps situated within the perimeter fence, Mara Bush camp is all about conservation and sustainability in partnership with the communities to protect this iconic land and its abundant wildlife.
Situated on a river bank, every view is worthy of gallery art.
Not only will Mara Bush Camp offer the finest comfort, situated within the Maasai-Mara game reserve it offers short distance access to all the best animal sightings
Valid until 31/7/2020
2 nights/3 days - Group of four @ Ksh 51,500/- per person sharing
3 nights/4 days - Group of four @ ksh 65,500/- per person sharing
single room supplement @ ksh 7,500/- per night
Valid until 30/9/2020
2 nights/3 days - Group of four @ Ksh 55,500/- per person sharing
3 nights/4 days - Group of four @ ksh 74,500/- per person sharing
single room supplement @ ksh 10,000/- per night
Above package(s) include:
- Return transportation in a 4x4 safari equipped Toyota Land Cruiser
- Services of a professional driver/safari guide
- Exclusive use of vehicle with unlimited game drives
- Full Board accommodation in a luxury tent at Mara Bush Camp Private Wing
- Mineral water in the vehicle during game drives, meals and in the tents
- Afternoon tea, coffee and camp fire nibbles
- Complimentary picnic breakfast in the bush
- Items of personal nature
- Any extra activities not mentioned above, hot-air-balloon safari
- Park fees
Any questions, please ask away