5 day Flamingo & rhino safari
normal rate $6995
special offer US $5950 PER COUPLE
On this safari you can expect to visit the following Great Rift Valley lakes that Flamingos call home & a protected rhino sanctuary that is Lake Nakuru National Park: The largest conservation project of fully horned rhinos in East Africa.
Lake Nakuru (has the highest bird diversities in the world & home to many Rhinos), Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, Lake Naivasha & Elementaita. An incredible feature of Lake Nakuru & Lake Baringo is the large gatherings of both greater and lesser flamingo species. As for Lake Naivasha & Elementaita , protected nesting sites for Pelicans & flamingos alike.
Two big cats can also be found, Lions & Leopards.
PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING LODGES: Lion Hill Nakuru, Serena Elementaita
- Adjust length of stay, we recommend between 5-15 days
- Lodge, camp or resort. Choose from ANY camp/lodge/resort in East Africa!
- Vetted optional German/French/Italian/Spanish/Mandarin/Dutch translators/naturalists
- Bespoke experiences; balloon safari, night game drive, animal tracking etc
- Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser, Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan) or self-drive options
- International flights. Let us book your international airline tickets too! Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA agency. ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint