9 day Conservation Safari
from US $5500 per person
your conservation effort can take you to the Masai-Mara game reserve where you can enroll on various projects, ranging from protection of fragile wild animal populations (such as the recently highlighted worrying drop in cheetahs hunting the open plains).
Venture into the Tsavo and Amboseli game reserves for projects involving rhino and elephant conservation.
On the very day that you land in Nairobi, you will have the opportunity to experience the conservation efforts of elephants and giraffes.
At every juncture you will get to meet with fantastic local tribes, some nomadic, whose lives and culture are embedded & interlaced with the very land they share with these beautiful animals.
You control how much interaction you want to have and with whom.
These are some of the projects & conservancies you can be a part of:
If your aim is enjoy a safari holiday and would like an added educational twist, your safari itinerary can be tailored to include brief stops to document various conservation efforts, we can make that a priority on your itinerary .. helping you add that important footnote in your safari adventure..
Why not take a little beautiful piece of Africa back with you upon your return home, just like this one.
- Adjust length of stay
- Discuss conservation projects with our country managers
- Vetted optional German/French/Italian/Spanish/Mandarin/Dutch translators/naturalists
- Bespoke experiences; investment & charities etc
- Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser, Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan) or self-drive options
- International flights. Let us book your international airline tickets too! Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA agency. ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint
Don’t miss //
A magical and once-in-a-lifetime conservation safari, give your heart to efforts committed to saving endangered & threatened species