Great Migration Safari
normal rate $4235
special offer USD $2500 per person
The Great Migration Guide
This is our most popular & classic itinerary of all, The Great Migration Safari.
An annual breathtaking natural world event, migration of one million wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti & into fringes of the Maasai Mara. Watch as these herbivores cross rivers teeming with huge Nile crocodiles. Banks of these very rivers are the location of the famous BBC big cat diaries & scene of the most iconic safari river crossing photographs of all time.
The annual migration is rarely ever the same; The precise timing and exact routine, as local conditions influence grass growth. The wildebeest may therefore move off the open plains earlier in some years and remain in the northern woodlands for longer in others. Seasonal & annual changes to terrain means that no one safari is ever the same! So your safari photos will be unique and your very own in every way! Best time of the year for this itinerary is June - October.
PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING LODGES: Mara-Serena lodge
- Adjust length of stay, we recommend between 5-15 days
- Lodge, camp or resort. Choose from ANY camp/lodge/resort in East Africa!
- Vetted optional German/French/Italian/Spanish/Mandarin/Dutch translators/naturalists
- Bespoke experiences; balloon safari, night game drive, animal tracking etc
- Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser, Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan) or self-drive options
- International flights. Let us book your international airline tickets too! Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA agency. ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint