Safari in Tanzania | Serengeti | Ngoro-ngoro | Tarangire | Ndutu | Manyara
normal rate $2800
special offer US $2350 per person
This is another one of our classic itineraries. The ultimate safari destination. Why? well, Tanzania has more land devoted to national parks & game reserves than any other wildlife destination in the world!
This adventure will take you to:
- Mt Kilimanjaro: The Airport is situated at the base of Africa's' highest mountain, majestic start to a safari
- Tarangire National Park: One of the last few homes to African wild dog & known for its large baobab trees.
- Lake Manyara National Park: The area infamous for its tree climbing lions. sometimes entire trees dotted with sleeping lions. Some of the most dense and ancient mahogany forest home to the largest horn bills, the black-and-white-casqued hornbill.
- Ngorongoro crater: A Bushtrek favourite is an early morning game drive along the link road. Our photographer Pritpal, loves the close quarter encounters of almost all animals along the narrow road linking the main gate to the crater rim. Most recently as January 2019 encountering 4 young male lions in this dense forest area.
- Serengeti: Vast & home to all incredible safari animals. If you have watched The Lion King, then this is the movie set.
Stay at these beautiful lodges:
- Tarangire Safari Lodge: Views of the meandering Tarangire river from the main deck, this has one of the best vantage points of any lodge on our books. The lodge grounds are home to some of 550 bird species that Tarangire is renowned. Lets not forget the dwarf mongoose.
- Serena Manyara: Perched on the first escarpment overlooking the lake, this lodge offers a luxurious welcome break when travelling to and from the Serengeti. Enjoy cocktails in or around the pool at sunset, magical.
- Serena Ngorongoro: A stunning lodge crafted from volcanic rocks, the lodge belongs to the crater! The lodge grounds are frequented by leopards, caracal & serval cats - Often heard at night descending the roof of the cabins. a hair raising experience
- Serena Serengeti: A lodge located in central Serengeti and completely un-fenced! open, wild luxury. A resident leopard often spotted early evening in the parking area
If you would like to find out more or confirm your spot on this amazing Bushtrek safari at an incredible rate send us a message from the form below
BESPOKE ADD-ONs :
1. Adjust length of stay, we recommend between 5-15 days
2. Choose from ANY camp/lodge/resort in East Africa!
Speaking translators, guides & naturalists
4. Bespoke experiences; balloon safari, night game drive,
animal tracking – gorilla & rhino
5. Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser,
Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan),
Helicopter or self-drive options
6. Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA accredited agency.
We can book you ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint